About the Scholarship
It takes an effort to share your thoughts with the world. But those who dare to speak are the ones who move the world forward. We believe that words are powerful. To encourage bright young minds to SPEAK UP, our company offers a scholarship for the best original essay.
Whether you are comfortable with writing or just want to challenge yourself, we’d love to hear your opinion on ONE of the following topics:
- Effects of pollution.
- The changes in the ocean.
- The civil rights movement and the effects.
- Effect of school bullying on children.
- The popularity of sports in the USA.
- Alcohol and nervous system.
Your essay must be written in English language and do not exceed 500 words. Only one application is allowed per person (that is, you can choose only one topic and send us one essay). We want to see the best you can do. Turn your effort to one topic that speaks right to your heart.
This scholarship is sponsored and awarded by Grademiners.
- graduate, postgraduate, and undergraduate students of an accredited college or university of the United States.
- high-school students enrolled in an accredited US college or university in the Fall 2021 semester.
- an eligible applicant must be a citizen or a legal resident of the United States.
You must be able to prove your eligibility. All applicants who do not meet the above criteria will be automatically disqualified from the contest.
Note that employees working at Grademiners and its divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or marketing agencies, as well as their immediate family members (spouses, children, parents, brothers, and sisters) and those living in the homes of family members are not eligible for participation.