About the Scholarship
The award is given by the organization The Basil L. King Scholarships Foundation. This scholarship is for assistance to residents of St. Lucie County pursuing a career in the Health Sciences.
How to apply for the scholarship?
The candidates can find the application online on their official website and can apply.
The candidate must have to submit his/her FAFSA certificate.
The candidate must have to submit his/her CAT/SAT scorecard.
The candidates must have to submit his/her academic scorecard.
The applicant must have to submit two of his/her recommendation letter.
The candidate has to submit an essay on his/her career plan and future plan.
The awarded amount for the scholarship:
The awarded amount for this scholarship is $,4500 per year.
This scholarship is renewable.
Deadline for the scholarship:
The deadline for this scholarship is the 10th of June.
- The applicant must be residents of.St. Lucie County.
- The applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher on their most recent academic transcript to apply.
- Must be accepted into a Health Science program (Individuals taking prerequisite classes to enter a Health Science program will not be considered.)
- The award amounts vary, depends on spending policy parameters.
- Financial need will be considered.