About the Scholarship
Becca's Closet Spirit of Generosity Scholarship is licensed by Becca's Closet. The foundation was established by in honor of Becca by family and friends not only remember Becca for her great love and friendship, but also for her contributions to the community.
The purpose of these scholarships is to encourage students who have demonstrated outstanding community service in high school to continue their efforts throughout their lives and to inspire others to do the same.
What are the basic requirements needed while applying for this scholarship?
Candidates must submit their application form to meet the eligibility criteria.
Two letters of recommendation are to be submitted by the students applying for this grant.
An official transcript must be produced which is to be sealed.
candidates must demonstrate financial need.
A essay must be submitted by the applicants based on the topics presented on the application form.
Becca's Closet Spirit of Generosity Scholarship award amounts to
This scholarship provides a $1000 award each year which is non-renewable.
The total number of awards offered by this scholarship varies depending on the availability of funds and students meeting their requirements.
The applications are to be presented before the end of March 30, 2020. Understudies are informed to present their grant application, and other requirements are to be submitted before the due date. Applications and other data are accessible online on the Becca's Closet website.
• candidate must be graduating high school senior anywhere in the United States and Be a US Citizen, legal resident or DACA-eligible
• Candidate must have a minimum 2.0 unweighted GPA on a 4.0 scale
• candidate must have demonstrated financial need--all pages of 2018-2019 FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) required (www.fafsa.gov)
• candidate must have made an outstanding, documented contribution to his or her local community through service to his/her local community through volunteer service of any kind.
• candidate should be will attend a regionally-accredited, non-profit 2 or 4-year college/university or technical/vocational institution in the fall of 2018