About the Scholarship
Cancer for College Cherry Hawk Scholarship is accredited by Cancer for College. The foundation is a registered 501(c)3 charitable foundation which was found in 1993 by a two-time cancer survivor and double amputee Craig Pollard. Since inception, the charity has awarded over 1,400 scholarships and more than $3 million to low-income, high achieving cancer survivors.
What are the basic requirements needed while applying for this grant
- The students applying for this grant must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application.
- The initial two pages of the proper 2019 assessment form, If a candidate is under 25 and professing to be autonomous, should give your parent's profits to show that they don't guarantee you.
- Two-years of Academic Transcripts (High School, College or Combination depending on your year in school)
- Two Letters of Recommendation from two individuals OUTSIDE your family must be submitted by the candidates.
Cancer for College Carolinas Scholarship award amounts to
- This scholarship provides $5000 each year which is non-renewable.
- The total number of awards offered by this scholarship varies depending on the availability of funds and students, maintaining their academic progress.
The applications are to be presented before the end of January 31, 2020. Understudies are informed to present their grant application and other requirements are to be submitted before the due date. Applications and other data are accessible online on the Cancer for College site.
The applicant may be a survivor of cancer enrolled in an accredited institution in the U.S.
The applicant must be a U.S. resident.
The applicant must be a student at a school in Southern California.