About the Scholarship
Dominican University Dean's Scholarship for Transfer Students is authorized by the Dominican University of California. The association was found in 1890, is an autonomous college giving the best of the human sciences joined with rigorous expert instruction.
How to apply for this scholarship?
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application must have been submitted by the students who apply for this award.
- A letter of recommendation must be provided by the student along with an essay around 500 words suggested topics are listed online.
- An Offical transcript and an SAT/ACT scores must be submitted at the time of admission.
Dominican University Dean's Scholarship for Transfer Students award amounts to
- This scholarship provides $15000 annually and is renewable up to three additional years, as long as the recipient maintains full-time enrollment and the cumulative grade point average as specified in his/her original scholarship letter.
- The number of recipients for this program varies according to the number of students meeting the eligibility requirements.
The applications are to be submitted by the end of November 01, 2020. Applications and other related informations are available online from the Dominican University of California website.
A student should have a minimum GPA of 2.7.
Recipient must enroll full time in college
Must be a current undergraduate student.
Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.