About the Scholarship
Donald N. McDowell Memorial Scholarship is certified by the National Future Farmers of America (FFA) Organization. FFA was begun as a unique youth association that changes lives and prepares individuals for premier authority, self-awareness, and career accomplishment through horticultural instruction.
Lord Ranch Scholarship is granted to one competitor who is taken on a postsecondary foundation.
What are the requirements needed?
- Students are required to submit their ACT/SAT score-cards while applying for this scholarship.
- An essay of 1000 words or less is to be submitted by the students.
- A statement of 1000 words or less must be submitted describing why the candidate must be awarded for this scholarship.
- Students must also complete the financial analysis section of the application.
- The candidates are instructed to exhibit their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application to get this honor.
Donald N. McDowell Memorial Scholarship award amounts to
- This scholarship offers $400 annually which is non-renewable, the awards are to be used for tuition, fees, books, and equipment required for classes.
- The total number of awards offered by this scholarship is limited to one candidate each year based on the availability of funds and students meeting their requirements.
The applications are to be exhibited before the finish of February 06, 2020. Understudies are educated to display their award application, and different necessities are to be submitted before the due date. Applications and other data are open online on the National Future Farmers of America (FFA) Organization website.
Scholarships you may also be interested in
For more Scholarships, you can visit our College Scholarships Database