About the Scholarship
Katherine A. Ellis Scholarship is accredited by Westminster College. Westminster is a private, comprehensive college in Salt Lake City, Utah. Intending to guide its graduates to just and successful lives, Westminster provides learning experiences for both undergraduate and graduate students that guarantee to be life-changing. This scholarship is provided to female students enrolled in a full-time accounting program at Westminster College, with preference given to financially needy single mothers.
What are the basic requirements needed to apply for this scholarship?
- The students applying for this scholarship must have been completed their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application to receive this award.
- Free Application for Admission must be submitted by the applicants.
- Students must submit their SAT/ACT scorecards while applying for this grant.
Deanna Forbush Endowed Scholarship award amounts to
- This scholarship provides $1000 annually which is non-renewable.
- The total number of awards offered by this scholarship is limited to 1 candidate each year.
The applications are to be submitted by the end of January 31, 2020. Students are informed to submit their scholarship application and other requirements are to be submitted before the due date. Applications and other information are available online on the Westminster College website.
The applicant must be a single mother with excellent academic records.
The applicant must be enrolled to graduate school.
The applicant must be a full-time student.