About the Scholarship
This award is given by the organization the University of Arizona for those students who are pursuing graduation or undergraduate. This award gives assistance for students tuition fees not board, rooms, academic types of equipment.
How to apply for the scholarship?
The candidates can find the application online on their official website the University of Arizona and can apply.
The candidate must have to submit his/her FAFSA certificate.
The candidate must have to submit his/her CAT/SAT scorecard.
The candidates must have to submit his/her academic scorecard.
The applicant must have to submit two of his/her recommendation letter.
The candidate has to submit an essay on his/her career plan and future plan.
The awarded amount of the scholarship:
The awarded amount for this scholarship is $4,000 per year upto 4 years that is $35,000.
This scholarship is renewable for three years and the number of the award given to the eligible candidates per year varies, depending upon the number of eligible candidates applied and the availability of fund amount.
- Must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona's Proposition 300. Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the scholarship's total eight semesters.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
- Meet the criteria from the charts above. Please note: GPA calculation occurs during the admissions evaluation process. GPA calculations consider core coursework including math, science, native language, second language, social science, and fine arts.
- In addition to the criteria above, submit a complete application and all required documents for admission by November 1.
- We recommend that Scholarship Recipients pay their $425 enrollment fee as soon as possible to secure their enrollment for the spring term.
- Non-degree seeking and exchange students are not eligible for the International Tuition Scholarship.
Scholarships you may also be interested in
For more, you can visit: College Scholarships