About the Scholarship
The Ada I. Pressman Memorial Scholarship is awarded by the Society of Women Engineers (SWE), an engineering institution that gives a voice to the women that are successfully pursuing engineering and exposes them to opportunities and technology.
The Ada I. Pressman Memorial Scholarship is provided to those female individuals, that are currently pursuing a program that prepares them for careers in engineering, computer science and, and technology in the future.
How to Apply?
The applicant is required to submit the following documents in order to be considered for the Ada I. Pressman Memorial Scholarship:
- A completed application, which can be found online on the official website of SWE
- Official transcripts from all the educational institutions enrolled in
- The applicant's letter of acceptance from an accredited college or university
- The applicant's updated resume
- Two contact details of certified sources of the applicant's recommenders
- Two letters of recommendation
The required documents are expected to be submitted on or before the deadline date.
The Ada I. Pressman Memorial Scholarship provides nine monetary rewards amounting to $5200 each, every year.
The scholarship can be renewed for the next 4 years and is subject to the number of renewals.
The above-mentioned documents are expected to be submitted on or before 5:00 p.m. CT on the deadline date of February 15, 2020.
The applicants applying for Ada I. Pressman Memorial Scholarship must:
- be a U.S. college sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student. The student must be in a position to accept the scholarship for the school year in which it is being awarded.
- be a female U.S. citizen.
- have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher, majoring in any field of engineering.
- Must plan to enroll full time in the future.
Scholarships you may also be interested in
For more, you can visit our College Scholarships Directory