About the Scholarship
The Bay Area Manufacturers Association (BAMA) High School Senior Scholarship is awarded by the Bay Area Manufacturers Association (BAMA), an association that assists the manufacturing industries with academic and training opportunities.
The Bay Area Manufacturers Association (BAMA) High School Senior Scholarship is an essay-writing contest that provides monetary funds to individuals that are looking forward to a career in manufacturing or technology.
How to Apply?
The materials required to apply for the BAMA High School Senior Scholarship are:
- A completed application, which can be found online, on the official website of BAMA
- A self-written essay in 500 words
- 2 recommendation letters
- The applicant's most recent transcripts
- A copy of the applicant's resume
All the materials must reach the mentioned destination on or before the deadline date.
The BAMA High School Senior Scholarship provides a monetary reward of $1000 to the winner of the scholarship, every year.
The last date to apply for the BAMA High School Senior Scholarship is April 12.
The Bay Area Manufacturers Association (BAMA) High School Senior Scholarship applicants must:
- be a graduating high school senior at the time of application.
- be a U.S. citizen and legal resident of Pinellas or Hillsborough County, Florida.
- have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
- pursue a career in manufacturing (ie: engineering, customer service, manufacturing, information systems, computer science, business management, machinist, electronics technician, drafter, graphic artist, welder, etc.)