About the Scholarship
CIA-FIRST Arts and Sciences Merit Scholarship is accredited by the Culinary Institute of America. The (CIA) was established in the year 1946, the organization offers bachelor’s degrees in applied food studies, culinary science, food business management, and hospitality management; associate degrees in culinary arts and baking and pastry arts; executive education; certificate programs; and courses for professionals and enthusiasts. The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) is a private, not-for-profit college dedicated to providing the world's best professional culinary education. The main reason for merit-based scholarship is to advance the significance of STEM-related programs and encourage students to apply to these controls to the food industry.
What are the requirements needed for this scholarship?
- A verbal recommendation letter from the former teacher, employer, or professional colleague, must be submitted at the time of applications
- An official transcript from high school or previous college must be submitted to the CIA admission office.
The student has to complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be able to apply or receive any financial aids.
- This scholarship is available to students who compete in FIRST Robotics Competitions and FIRST Tech Challenges.
CIA-FIRST Arts and Sciences Merit Scholarship amounts to
- The scholarship provides $5000 annually which is renewable for up to 3 additional years.
- The scholarship award varies annually depending on the amount of funds available.
The deadline for this scholarship is usually by the end of December every year.
Applications are available online from the CIA-Hyde Park Campus website
Must be a U.S citizen
Must have a minimum GPA
Must be a currently enrolled undergraduate student to apply for this undergraduate award.
Must be a current student at the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) - Hyde Park.
Scholarships you may also be interested in
For more, you can visit: College Scholarships