About the Scholarship
DePaul University Transfer Scholarship is provided by the DePaul University, the largest private university whose members' prioritize teaching and learning above all. The university has 300+ undergraduate majors and graduate programs.
The DePaul University Transfer Scholarship rewards to the transfer students with great educational merits in their academic background. The students are considered on the basis of their previous college and University results, not high-school achievements.
How to Apply?
The aspiring candidates need to fill up the application which is available on the official website of DePaul University. The application required a fee of $25 if the student opts for electronic admission application, or $45 if the student opts for PDF Application.
Once the student gets admitted to the educational institution, they will automatically be evaluated for the scholarship.
The reward for the DePaul University Transfer Scholarship is a 2-year renewable amount of $15000.
The number of rewards varies annually on the number of qualified eligible applicants.
The last date to apply for the DePaul University Transfer Scholarship is March 1, 2020.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the DePaul University Transfer Scholarship are:
- The student must attend a college or university in Illinois.
- The student must be a current college student who has completed 15 or more credit hours upon admission.
- The student must be a U.S. citizen.
- The student must have a grade point average of 3.5 or higher on all completed college course work.
- The student must plan to transfer to DePaul University in Illinois in the future.
- The student must be a U.S. student.
Scholarships you may also be interested in
For more, you can visit: College Scholarships