About the Scholarship
NSPS Fellows Scholarship in Surveying is accredited by the National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS) Foundation. In order to be a part of this scholarship program, The applicant must be a student member of the National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS).
How to Apply for this scholarship?
- Candidates must have been completed their application form that is accessible online on the National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS) website.
- Students must submit their official transcripts of college or institution while applying for this scholarship.
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation. In that at least two letters must be from his/her faculty members.
- In addition to that, A brief statement indicating educational objectives, plans of study and financial need is to be submitted.
- The understudies applying for this award must present a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application to demonstrate the financial status of their family towards the academic study.
This scholarship provides $2000 annually which is non-renewable. The total number of awards offered by this scholarship is limited to one candidate each year based on the students meeting their requirements.
All applicants are required to submit the applications before the end of January 15, 2020.
Students must be enrolled in two or four-year surveying degree programs.
A student must be enrolled in either a full or part-time graduate study.
Scholarships you may also be interested in
For more, you can visit our College Scholarships Directory