About the Scholarship
Seed Companies Scholarship is accredited by The American Floral Endowment. The foundation is a charitable nonprofit organization that funds research and scholarships in floriculture and environmental horticulture for the benefit of growers, wholesalers, retailers, allied industry organizations and the general public.
The Seed Companies Scholarship provides scholarships to junior or senior level undergraduates or graduate students who demonstrate a career goal within the seed industry.
How to apply for this scholarship?
- Students are requested to submit their statement that includes their past and current involvement in floriculture activities, their expectations from the program and the future career goals in the industry.
- A current official transcript must be submitted from the college or university.
- A color photo is to be submitted by the students.
- A letter of recommendation is to be submitted from the faculty advisor.
- Students must submit a resume ina PDF format and is to be attached to the online application form.
Seed Companies Scholarship award amounts to
- This scholarship provides $2500 annually which is non-renewable.
- The awards are issued after the completion of the internship.
- The total number of awards offered by this scholarship is limited to one candidate each year based on the students meeting their requirements.
The applications are to be presented before the end of October 01, 2020. Understudies are informed to present their grant application, and other requirements are to be submitted before the due date. Applications and other information are accessible online on The American Floral Endowment website.
Students must be a resident of the U.S or Canada to meet eligibility.
Must be pursuing a career in a field that is related to floriculture or horticulture
Must have a grade point average of 2.0 or higher.