About the Scholarship
The Student-View Scholarship is subsidized by Students Insights, a firm providing marketing information to colleges and universities. Student-view scholarship applications are present throughout the united states. The Student-View Scholarship is an individual opportunity for high school seniors. It is open to all students not with standing of academic achievement or financial aid. Students Insights was started in 2003 on the principle of providing affordable, effective market research for higher education.
The Student-View Scholarship is provided to 13 students. Each scholarship winners will be determined by a random draw from the pool of eligible applicants.
- one (1) individual prize of a $4,000 Scholarship
- Two (2) individual prize of a $1,000 Scholarship
- Ten (10) individual prizes, consisting of $ 500 scholarships.
Participants can apply on or before April 22, 2019. To enter the Scholarship, the participant must complete and submit application survey on the official website.
- Must be a U.S Citizen
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must be currently doing high school senior