About the Scholarship
The Suncoast Credit Union Scholarship is organized by the Suncoast Credit Union Foundation, a financial institution that provides budgets and better options available – stretching from auto loans to credit cards and mortgages. It is Florida's biggest Credit Union that helps its clients improving their financial lifestyles.
The Suncoast Credit Union Scholarship does not bias its applicants based on their caste, race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, nationality, disability or anything else. Applicants related to the members of the Suncoast Credit Union staff in any manner are ineligible.
How to Apply?
The following materials are required while applying for the Suncoast Credit Union Scholarship:
- A completed application, which can be found online on the official website of Suncoast Credit Union
- Answers to the questions mentioned in the application
- Extracurricular practices, social services performed, and other accomplishments
- A self-written essay on the applicant's personality, future goals, and their scholarship requirement
The materials are expected to be uploaded online on or before the deadline date.
The scholarships awarded by the Suncoast Credit Union Scholarship are as follows:
- $10000/year - for 4 years program, renewable for 4 years
- $6000/year - for 2 years + $10000/year for 2 years - for 4 years program, renewable for 4 years
- $6000/year - for 2 years, for 2 years program, renewable for 2 years
- $4000 - for the vocational or technical program, non-renewable
The final date to apply for the Suncoast Credit Union Scholarship is March 31.
The Suncoast Credit Union Scholarship requires the interested applicants to:
- be a high school senior at the time of application.
- have a residence in one of the following counties in Florida: Charlotte, DeSoto, Glades, Hardee, Highlands, or Manatee.
- complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and received the Electronic Student Aid Report (SAR).
- plan to attend an accredited 4-year, 2-year, or trade/vocational school in the State of Florida.
- have United States citizenship
Scholarships you may also be interested in
For more, you can visit our College Scholarships Directory