About the Scholarship
The UNF Stellar Group Scholarship is awarded by the University of North Florida (UNF) College of Computing, Engineering, and Construction (CCEC), an educational institution that offers the students with the best education and experiences, to obtain perfection in their education process, scholarship services, and to rapidly improve the offered programs via reciprocity with the professional bodies in the society.
The UNF Stellar Group Scholarship is offered by the Stellar Group, a worldwide network dealing in design, engineering, construction, and mechanical services. This scholarship awards those individuals, who have a background of construction-related management, preferably a senior.
How to Apply?
To apply for the UNF Stellar Group Scholarship, the applicants are required to submit a completed application which can be found online on the official website of UNF CCEC. In addition to the application, the applicants also need to submit responses to their future goals, extracurricular activities and job experiences, in 300 words each.
The required materials must be submitted through an online medium, on or before the deadline date of March 01, 2020.
The UNF Stellar Group Scholarship provides two renewable monetary rewards of $2500 each, every year.
The final date to apply for the UNF Stellar Group Scholarship is March 01, 2020.
The candidate applying for the UNF Stellar Group Scholarship must:
- be a U.S. citizen enrolled as a junior or senior at the time of the award, preferably a senior.
- declare a major in and be admitted to building construction management.
- enroll full time (12+ credit hours) each semester in a U.S. educational institution, unless a second-semester senior requiring less than 12 credit hours for graduation.
- have maintained a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida (UNF).