About the Scholarship
The BECA Foundation General Scholarship is organized and provided by The BECA Foundation, an institution that encourages and authorizes the students of Latino background, by providing them with monetary assistance and ethical aid.
The BECA Foundation General Scholarship strengthens the Latino individuals via financial aid so that they may pursue their goals and make a difference with their lives. This scholarship helps individuals with a Latino background to find their place in society and make a long-lasting impact.
How to Apply?
The documents required by the applicant to be considered for the BECA Foundation General Scholarship are:
- A completed application, which can be found on the official website of the BECA Foundation
- Two letters of recommendation from certified individuals
- The applicant's self-written personal statement
- The past academic transcripts from the academic institutions the applicant has attended
- The Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) of the candidate, evaluated on the basis of their Student Aid Report (SAR)
The above-mentioned documents need to be mailed and postmarked on or before the deadline date, to the provided address.
The BECA Foundation General Scholarship provides non-renewable monetary rewards stretching from $500 - $1000, depending on the financial standing of the applicant.
The number of rewards varies each year, on the basis of the number of eligible candidates.
The above-mentioned documents need to be mailed and postmarked on or before the deadline date of March 30, to the provided address.
The applicants considered for the BECA Foundation General Scholarship must:
- be a U.S. student graduating high school senior at the time of application.
- be a resident of San Diego County in California.
- be of Hispanic heritage.