About the Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded by “California Teachers Association”.
This academic-based program offers up to 35 scholarships for dependent children of current, retired or deceased CTA members in the amount of $5,000 each. Additionally, the Ralph J. Flynn Memorial Scholarship is awarded to the highest-scoring candidate.
CTA offers a few distinctive instructive scholarships and awards to members and their dependents throughout the scholastic year.
These awards program provides recognition for educators and their students who demonstrate an understanding of the vision and guiding principles.
How to apply for the Scholarship?
- Applications and award information can be found at the address provided on the website of the California Teachers Association (CTA).
- In addition to the completed online application form, students are required to request an official transcript copy for all attended educational institutions as well as two reference letters as defined in the application instructions form.
- All applications and supporting materials shall be submitted online and/or postmarked by the deadline.
Award amount of the Scholarship:
The award for this scholarship is up to $5,000 annually & this totally a non-renewable.
Every year only 35 awards are offered.
Deadline for the scholarship:
The Deadline for this scholarship is on Friday, January 31, 2020
- He/ She must be a resident of California.
- The applicant must be an undergraduate student at the time of application.
- The candidate must have at least one parent who is a teacher in the state of California.
Scholarships you may also be interested in
For more, you can visit our College Scholarships Directory