About the Scholarship
F. W. 'Beich' Beichley Scholarship is authorized by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). ASME is a non-profit association that was built up in the year 1880 by a small gathering of leading industrialists, that empowers cooperation, knowledge sharing, career improvement, and skills development across all engineering disciplines, toward an objective of helping the worldwide engineering network create solutions to benefit lives and occupations.
What are the requirements needed while applying for this scholarship?
- Students are informed to submit their acceptance letter from the school they are enrolled in.
- Candidates must demonstrate their financial need.
- Students must submit an essay describing their interests and goals.
- Two-letter of recommendation from faculty members, professors, or supervising engineers.
- The understudies applying for this award must present a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application.
F. W. 'Beich' Beichley Scholarship award amounts to
- This scholarship provides $3000 annually, which is non-renewable.
- The total number of awards offered by this scholarship is limited to 1 candidate each year based on the students meeting their requirements.
The applications are to be presented before the end of March 01, 2020. Understudies are informed to present their grant application, and other requirements are to be submitted before the due date. Applications and other information are accessible online on the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) website.
Must be a college junior or senior in the upcoming academic year.
Must be a U.S. citizen.
Must be enrolled in a mechanical engineering, mechanical engineering technology, or related baccalaureate program in the United States.
Must enroll full time.
Scholarships you may also be interested in
For more, you can visit our College Scholarships Directory