About the Scholarship
The "Gary Stott Scholarship" award is awarded by the organization 'North Carolina 4-H Youth Development Department'. This scholarship is given assistance for those eligible senior school or graduate or undergraduate in animal science, pre-veterinary studies, or agricultural studies students of the U.S.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Applications are available on the official website 'North Carolina 4-H Youth Development Department' and all the applicants must access the online application in order to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant has to submit two pages of the resume adding on the requirement details.
- A student must submit a photograph of the applicant in 8 1/2" by 11" sheet of paper.
- Applicant must have to submit FAFSA certificate.
A student must submit the Official scorecards of ACT/SAT to demonstrate the completion of the graduation semester as well as academic performance.
A student must also submit two recommendation letters, one based on academic achievement and the other based on 4-H accomplishments.
- Parents/guardians may also submit a sealed confidential letter stating special financial concerns.
- A student has to submit the application with a confidential level.
- He/she has to submit the copy of both parents and his/her federal tax return to the board of the college.
- The student should include one original and three copies of all application materials.
The awarded amount for the scholarship:
The amount awarded for this scholarship is $1,000 per year and is renewable upto three additional years. The number of awards given to the eligible candidates is one and is given to the college or university's account directly not given to the applicants or their parents.
Deadline for the scholarship:
The deadline for the scholarship is the 1st of February.
The applicant must be a resident of the U.S.
He/she should be a member of 4-H.
His/her major should be animal science, pre-veterinary studies, or agricultural studies.
His/her grade point should be an average of 2.5 or higher.
He/she must be a full-timer in the college or university.
He/she must be a high school senior.
He/she must reside at Northeastern Extension District of North Carolina and plan to study in North Carolina State University.
Scholarships you may also be interested in
For more, you can visit our College Scholarships Directory