About the Scholarship
Golden Key is considered to be the world's largest collegiate honor society. At the Golden Key, they dare their members to dream big, and never, ever stop. Golden key offers students a once-in-a-lifetime chance to improve their knowledge and skills through thorough research.
Golden Key provides hundreds of thousands of dollars through scholarships and awards every year. This helps the society and its members to realize their true potential.
How to Apply?
- The applicant needs to present a personal statement, stating the program being pursued or will be pursued by the applicant, the University being attended or will be attended by the applicant, the status of the application, date of joining the program, anticipated date of the completion of the program. If already enrolled, just mention the name of the program. In addition to this, the reason for pursuing post-baccalaureate or professional studies. The statement needs to be presented in no more than 5 pages.
- The following question needs to be answered- "How do you plan to use your post-baccalaureate degree to impact the world through academics, leadership, and service?"
- The applicant needs to complete the Program Questionnaire within the online application.
- The applicant needs to obtain a letter of recommendation from any one of the following:
- A current university faculty or staff member who is familiar with your academic career
- A current or former employer
- A university or organization official familiar with your involvement in university or community service
- A copy of the applicant's Résumé/CV
- If the applicant is a student, a current and comprehensive academic transcript needs to be submitted. If not, then the applicant needs to upload the final university transcript from their latest degree. Unofficial transcripts are also accepted. In case the applicant is not in a graduate school, they need to upload a copy of the acceptance letter from the institution they will be attending and conducting their post-baccalaureate studies in the future.
The results will be declared within 120 days of the application deadline date.
Golden Key Graduate Scholar Award consists of prize money of $10000. The organization provides students with more than 10 awards per year. For the awards, the emphasis will be placed on the reason behind the applicant's decision to continue their education, academic goals, and career goals. in addition to this, the applicant's perspective on how they can truly change in the future will also be taken into consideration.
The last date to apply for the Golden Key Graduate Scholar Award is 17 December 2020.
In order to apply for the Golden Key Graduate Scholar Award, the applicant must be:
- Full Time or Part Time student that is enrolled in a post-baccalaureate program of study this fall semester (or your university's equivalent) at an accredited institution
- A student or alumni member who will be enrolled in a post-baccalaureate program of study at an accredited institution on or before October 15, 2020. You must have already been accepted by December 17, 2019, and provide your acceptance letter.
- Must be a Golden Key member