About the Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Suzanne and Homer Brantley in memory of their granddaughter, Heather Nicole Moseley and daughter Erin Haley Smith in 2008. Their granddaughter dead age the age of 20 by an automobile accident. After that accident, she had a disability to physical and mental strength. Their daughter Erin Smith was an Occupational Therapist in the Dallas area.
How to apply for this Scholarship?
- Submit the FAFSA certificate
- Candidate must be a student of Amarillo College, West Texas A&M University, Texas Tech University and have a major of Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy (or Pre- or Assistant Physical and Occupational Therapy
Apply from Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- This selection is made by the AFF Scholarship selection Committee. In addition to the completed application, each student must submit proof of U.S. citizenship or residency, official high school and/or college transcripts, ACT/SAT scores, a current IRS Form 1040, and two letters of recommendation.
Award amount for this scholarship
For 8 semester $500 per each semester. This award selection procedure was done by AFF. This award is given to one student per year.
Deadline for the award:
The deadline for this Heather Nicole Moseley Memorial award’s deadline is the 8th of February.
- An applicant must be currently enrolled a student from 26 countries of the Texas Panhandle and must be pursuing a degree in Physical or Occupational Therapy major.
- A student must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 and above out of 4 to be eligible for the scholarship.
- An individual should maintain full-time status i.e, 12 credit hours per semester.