About the Scholarship
The LEAD Foundation Dottie R. Walker Scholarship is awarded by the Learning and Educating About Disabilities (LEAD) Foundation, an NPO that provides monetary assistance for research & academics, and encourages awareness of both children and adults with learning disabilities among the public.
The LEAD Foundation Dottie R. Walker Scholarship rewards the individuals who've met with the learning disability challenges and can stand as a role model for others.
How to Apply?
The materials required to apply for the LEAD Foundation Dottie R. Walker Scholarship are:
- A completed application, which can be found online on the official website of LEAD
- Answers to the questions mentioned in the application, in 50 words each
- 2-page proof of the applicant's disability, from a certified source
- Official high school transcript
- 3 recommendation letters
- A letter of approval, if the applicant is a minor
The above-mentioned materials need to be mailed and postmarked on or before the deadline date.
The LEAD Foundation Dottie R. Walker Scholarship provides a non-renewable monetary reward of $1000 to the winner, every year.
The final date to apply for the LEAD Foundation Dottie R. Walker Scholarship is March 01, 2020.
The LEAD Foundation Dottie R. Walker Scholarship applicants must:
- be a U.S. high school senior at the time of application.
- be a resident of Colorado having a documented learning disability (including ADD/ADHD).
- be a U.S. citizen.
- have a grade point average of 2.8 or higher.
Scholarships you may also be interested in
For more, you can visit our College Scholarships Directory