About the Scholarship
The META Scholarship Program is organized by the Making Education the Answer (META), an NPO that offers scholarships and opportunities to aspiring individuals, who're looking forward to making their name in the field of business and leadership.
The META Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to the Hispanic students of Southern California with good educational backgrounds who need external assistance in moving forward in their academic journey.
How to Apply?
The materials required to apply for the META Scholarship Program are:
- A completed application, which can be found online on the official website of META
- A letter of recommendation
- The applicant's official transcripts
- The applicant's SAR
These documents need to be submitted on or before the deadline date.
The META Scholarship Program provides monetary rewards amounting to $500 one-year awards, which aren't renewable without reapplication and $1500 4-year awards, renewable for the next 3 years, every year.
The scholarship provides 20 awards each year.
The above-mentioned documents need to be submitted on or before the deadline date of March 1, 2020.
The students applying for the META Scholarship Program must:
- be a Hispanic U.S. student.
- be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident.
- be accepted to or enrolled at an accredited two- or four-year college or university.
- have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- have a household income of approximately 60% of the local median income.
- reside in Southern California.
Scholarships you may also be interested in
For more, you can visit our College Scholarships Directory