About the Scholarship
The QuestBridge College Match Program was established in 1994 for low-income students or whose family income is low. QuestBridge is a national non-profit organization based in Palo Alto, California that connects the nation’s most exceptional, low-income youth with leading colleges and opportunities.
How to apply for the Scholarship?
- This scholarship application form found online on Quest bridge website and applicants has to log in to the official website first.
- The applicants are selected on the basis of interests, personalities, and backgrounds.
- Must have to submit FAFSA certificate.
- Must have to submit CAT/SAT scorecard.
- Submit an essay about their career plan and reason for applying for the scholarship.
- Have to submit two recommendation letters.
Award amount of the Scholarship:
- The award amount of this scholarship is $47,000.
- This scholarship is renewable.
- This scholarship is meant for good high school scholar whose family income is not that high, so they are getting full tuition fees, food, books, and in some cases health insurance also.
- The number of this scholarship provided per year is 47.
Deadline for the scholarship:
The Deadline for this scholarship is 26th September, 2019.
- He/ She must be a high school senior at time of application or should be planning to enroll as a freshman in college in the fall of 2020.
- He/ She must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- The applicant must be within the range of having a grade point average of 3.5 or higher; OR an SAT score of 1305 or higher; OR an ACT score of 28 or higher.
- The candidate must have an income of $0 to $65,000 per year.
- The candidate must have an interest in attending one of Quest Bridge's college partners.
The College partners are : Rice University, TX; Amherst College, MA; Williams College, MA; Wellesley College, MA; Pomona College, CA; Princeton University, NJ; Scripps College, CA; Stanford University, CA; Trinity College, CT; Bowdoin College, ME; Wheaton College, IL; Claremont McKenna College, CA; Columbia University, NY; Emory University, GA; University of Notre Dame, IN; Oberlin College, OH; Swarthmore College, PA; Vassar College, NY; Yale University, CT; California institute of Technology, CA; Haverford College, PA; Massachusetts Institute of Technology; MA; Northwestern University, IL; Parsons The New School for Design, NY; University of Pennsylvania, PA; or Wesleyan University, CT; Brown University, RI; University of Chicago, IL; Washington and Lee University, VA.
Scholarships that you may be interested in