Berks Technical Institute Tuition and Fees
Berks Technical Institute offers several Associate and Undergraduate Certificate programs both offline and online. The tuition fee varies for each program.
Average tuition cost for each degree offered by the institute is given below:
- Medical/Clinical Assistant: $32,240
- Business Administration and Management (General): $32,240
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies: $35,240
- Truck & Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operator & Instructor: $5,000
- Dental Assisting/Assistant: $36,790
- Computer Support Specialist: $33,160
Programs and Majors
Berks Technical Institute (BTI) has an entire team working on the BTI course to help the students find a perfect program which matches their interests, passion, and talent.
The institute provides students with 12 online programs in 7 different disciplines.
Some of the majors provided by the institute include Business Administration, Dental Assisting, Mechatronics, CDL Training, Expanded Function Dental Assistant Preparation, Medical Billing and Coding, Criminal Justice, IT Support Specialist, Medical Clinical Assistant.