$2,930

Avg. Federal Grant

$4,344

Avg. Federal Loan

$685,310

Total Aid Awarded

Bolivar Technical College (BTC) Financial Aid and Scholarships

Students Receiving Aid Percent of Students Receiving Financial Aid.

98%

Total Aid Amount Average Total Aid Awarded per year.

$685.310K

Financial Aid Official Website

www.bolivarcollege.org

As many as 67% of the students at BTC get some sort of financial aid, and the total amount of assistance/loans provided is more than $412,052 in a year. For additional information about financial assistance schemes, one can head over to BTC’s financial aid page at http://www.bolivarcollege.org. The total percentage of candidates applying to Bolivar Technical College who receive the Federal Grant is 42%. On the other hand, 58% of the candidates get the Student Grant, while 42% receive the Pell Grant. On the other hand, the average aid received by the Pell Grant awardees is $2,203. The annual family income of a candidate is one of the key factors in determining their total eligibility for financial aid. Students whose family income per annum is less than $30,000 will receive a federal aid of $379 on average in a year. Alternatively, the candidates can also avail of monetary benefits like student loans, apart from financial grants and scholarship schemes to pay for their studies. But, they should understand that student loans are borrowed at a certain rate of interest, unlike grants and scholarships. While grants and scholarship schemes do not require repayment, student loans should be repaid by the applicants within a given period. At Bolivar Technical College, the percentage of candidates who opt to avail of student loans is around 58%.

Financial Aid Breakdown

Student Receiving Aid

Federal Grant Aid

100%

State Grant Aid

13%

Institution Grant Aid

N/A

Pell Grant

100%

Average Aid Awarded

Federal Grant Aid

$2,930

State Grant Aid

$2,743

Institution Grant Aid

N/A

Pell Grant

$2,868

Federal Aid based on Family Income

Family Income

Average Federal Aid Per Year

Under $30,000

$3,273

$30,001 - $48,000

N/A

$48,001 - $75,000

N/A

$75,001 - $110,000

N/A

Over $110,000

N/A

Student Loans for Bolivar Technical College (BTC)

Average Loan Amount Average Loan Amount received per year.

$4,344/Year

Students Taking Out Loans

100%

Loan Default Rate

N/A

Other Colleges In Missouri

Parkville, Missouri 4 years Private Not-For-Profit

Maryville University of Saint Louis which is located in St. Louis, MO is a private university offering several courses to the students. It was in 1872 when the Maryville University of Saint Louis was founded. Keeping the pursuit of research, innovation, and excellence at the center, Maryville Univer

Saint Louis, Missouri 4 years Private Not-For-Profit

#N/A

Springfield, Missouri 4 years Public

Other Colleges In Bolivar

#N/A

Bolivar, Missouri 4 years Private For-Profit

Other Private not-for-profit Colleges

A private university by the name of Johns Hopkins University is located in Baltimore, MD. Johns Hopkins University was founded in the year 1876. The motto of the Johns Hopkins University is Veritas vos liberabit (Latin) and its official colors are hopkins blue, white, black, ;, sable and gold (acade

Baltimore, Maryland 4 years Private Not-For-Profit

Initially, the university was a for-profit university, until Arthur Keiser sold the institute to Everglades College Inc. in 2011 and turned it into a non-profit entity in the process. Funnily enough, the latter is also a non-pr

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 4 years Private Not-For-Profit

#N/A

New York, New York 4 years Private Not-For-Profit