$5,016

Avg. Federal Grant

$4,824

Avg. Federal Loan

$33,860,542

Total Aid Awarded

Farmingdale State College (SUNY) Financial Aid and Scholarships

Students Receiving Aid Percent of Students Receiving Financial Aid.

50%

Total Aid Amount Average Total Aid Awarded per year.

$33.861M

Financial Aid Official Website

www.farmingdale.edu/financial-aid/index.shtml

Notably, 74% of the students at Farmingdale State College get some kind of financial aid every year, and the total amount of assistance/loans provided adds up to around $17,455,779. For additional information about financial assistance schemes, one can head over to FSC’s financial aid page at http://www.farmingdale.edu/financial-aid/index.shtml. The total percentage of candidates applying to Farmingdale State College who receive the Federal Grant is 40%. On the other hand, 60% of the candidates get the Student Grant, 59% receive the Institution Grant, and 40% get the Pell Grant. Moreover, the average aid amount for Federal Grant awardees stands at $5,375, while the same comes to $3,864 for State Grant receivers and $1,153 for Institution Grant awardees. And, for the Pell Grant awardees, the average aid amount is $4,613. The annual family income of a candidate is one of the key factors in determining their total eligibility for financial aid. Alternatively, the candidates can also avail of monetary benefits like student loans, apart from financial grants and scholarship schemes to pay for their studies. But, they should understand that student loans are borrowed at a certain rate of interest, unlike grants and scholarships. While grants and scholarship schemes do not require repayment, student loans should be repaid by the applicants within a given period. At Farmingdale State College, the percentage of candidates who opt to avail of student loans is around 29%.

Financial Aid Breakdown

Student Receiving Aid

Federal Grant Aid

38%

State Grant Aid

57%

Institution Grant Aid

58%

Pell Grant

38%

Average Aid Awarded

Federal Grant Aid

$5,016

State Grant Aid

$3,928

Institution Grant Aid

$987

Pell Grant

$4,700

Federal Aid based on Family Income

Family Income

Average Federal Aid Per Year

Under $30,000

$12,270

$30,001 - $48,000

$9,477

$48,001 - $75,000

$5,815

$75,001 - $110,000

$3,000

Over $110,000

$210

Student Loans for Farmingdale State College (SUNY)

Average Loan Amount Average Loan Amount received per year.

$5,584/Year

Students Taking Out Loans

30%

Loan Default Rate

5.3%

Other Colleges In New York

Located in New York, New York, The New School is a private university. Around 90% of the students are 24 and under at The New School. At TNS around 33% are white, 31% are Non-resident alien, and 12% belong to Hispanic ethnicity. And, when it comes to gender distribution at the varsity, around 75%

New York, New York 4 years Private Not-For-Profit

Siena College which is a private, Roman Catholic university, is located in Loudonville, NY. Siena College occupies a total area of about 174 acres. The foundation of Siena College was laid down in the year 1937. Keeping the pursuit of research, innovation, and excellence at the center, Siena Coll

Loudonville, New York 4 years Private Not-For-Profit

The university is proud of its diversity and encourages students all over the world to pursue the culinary arts. Some of the programs offered by the institute are Business Management Programs, Hospitality Management, Food Business Management, Master’s in Wine Management to name a few.

Hyde Park, New York 4 years Private Not-For-Profit

Other Public Colleges

University of California-Irvine is a public university located in Irvine, CA. The university covers an area of 1,527 acres. The University of California-Irvine is part of the University of California group. University of California-Irvine was founded in the year 1965. The motto of the University of

Irvine, California 4 years Public


Online Education at GCCAZ

Distance education provides opportunities for remote area students as well as international students to attain lifelong education without facing any problems. The college has 100% online education for international students and hybrid system which is th

Glendale, Arizona 2 years Public

#N/A

College Park, Maryland 4 years Public