$4,945

Avg. Federal Grant

$5,097

Avg. Federal Loan

$39,407,534

Total Aid Awarded

Front Range Community College (FRCC) Financial Aid and Scholarships

Students Receiving Aid Percent of Students Receiving Financial Aid.

33%

Total Aid Amount Average Total Aid Awarded per year.

$39.408M

Financial Aid Official Website

www.frontrange.edu/Current-Students/Financial-Aid/

It is interesting to note that, every year, around 67% of students at FRCC receive some kind of financial aid, while the total amount of assistance/loans provided is $21,650,823. At FRCC, the total percentage of applicants who receive the Federal Grant stands at 45%. On the other hand, 55% of the candidates get the Student Grant, 8% receive the Institution Grant, and 45% get the Pell Grant. Furthermore, the average aid for the Federal Grant receivers is $5,201, and the same stands at $2,515 for State Grant awardees and $1,626 for Institution Grant recipients. As far as the Pell Grant beneficiaries are concerned, the average aid received stands at $4,958. Among other things, the annual family income of the applicant plays a major role in determining the total financial aid they are actually eligible to receive. In addition to financial grants and scholarship schemes, students can also avail of monetary benefits like student loans to pay for their education. In contrast to grants and scholarships, student loans are taken by the candidates at a certain rate of interest. While grants and scholarship schemes do not require repayment, student loans should be repaid by the applicants within a given period. Every year, around 28% of the applicants to Front Range Community College opt for student loans.

Financial Aid Breakdown

Student Receiving Aid

Federal Grant Aid

45%

State Grant Aid

45%

Institution Grant Aid

5%

Pell Grant

45%

Average Aid Awarded

Federal Grant Aid

$4,945

State Grant Aid

$2,499

Institution Grant Aid

$1,812

Pell Grant

$4,890

Federal Aid based on Family Income

Family Income

Average Federal Aid Per Year

Under $30,000

$7,786

$30,001 - $48,000

$7,006

$48,001 - $75,000

$4,400

$75,001 - $110,000

$1,193

Over $110,000

$125

Student Loans for Front Range Community College (FRCC)

Average Loan Amount Average Loan Amount received per year.

$5,148/Year

Students Taking Out Loans

30%

Loan Default Rate

12.1%

Other Colleges In Colorado

Regis University which is a private, Roman Catholic university, is located in Denver, CO. The university covers an area of 90 acres. It was in 1877 when the Regis University was founded. The motto of the Regis University is Men and Women in Service of Others and its official colors are blue & gold.

Denver, Colorado 4 years Private Not-For-Profit

There is a public university in Golden, Colorado called Colorado School of Mines. Interestingly, Colorado School of Mines has an ethnically diverse student population. At CSM around 70% are white, 11% belong to Hispanic ethnicity, and 6% are Non-resident alien. And, at the university, around 94%

Golden, Colorado 4 years Public

Located in Fort Collins, Colorado, Colorado State University-Fort Collins is a public university. Around 89% of the students are 24 and under at Colorado State University-Fort Collins. At CSUFC around 70% are white, 15% belong to Hispanic ethnicity, and 5% belong to two or more races. And, when it c

Fort Collins, Colorado 4 years Public

Other Public Colleges

Florida State University was founded in 1851 and is the oldest continuous site of higher education in Florida.

  • The FSU acceptance rate is 37%.

  • The total student population of the university is 41,005 students, while t

Tallahassee, Florida 4 years Public

#N/A

College Park, Maryland 4 years Public

Online Education at MCC

Most of the students at the college opt for online courses as these courses have the flexibility to provide a learning enviro

Kansas City, Missouri 2 years Public