$6,107

Avg. Federal Grant

N/A

Avg. Federal Loan

$172,581

Total Aid Awarded

Ilisagvik College Financial Aid and Scholarships

Students Receiving Aid Percent of Students Receiving Financial Aid.

23%

Total Aid Amount Average Total Aid Awarded per year.

$172.581K

Financial Aid Official Website

www.ilisagvik.edu/departments/financial-aid/

It is interesting to note that, every year, around 73% of students at IC receive some kind of financial aid. One can visit IC's financial aid page at http://www.ilisagvik.edu/departments/financial-aid/ for more information. At IC, the total percentage of applicants who receive the Federal Grant stands at 27%. On the other hand, 73% of the candidates get the Student Grant, 15% receive the Institution Grant, and 27% get the Pell Grant. Moreover, the average aid amount for Federal Grant awardees stands at $6,188, while the same comes to $2,818 for State Grant receivers and $2,311 for Institution Grant awardees. On the other hand, the average aid received by the Pell Grant awardees is $3,681. The annual family income of a candidate is one of the key factors in determining their total eligibility for financial aid. Apart from financial grants and scholarships, candidates can also avail of monetary benefits like student loans to fund their education. In contrast to grants and scholarships, student loans are taken by the candidates at a certain rate of interest. Candidates are also required to repay these loans within a given period.

Financial Aid Breakdown

Student Receiving Aid

Federal Grant Aid

35%

State Grant Aid

75%

Institution Grant Aid

5%

Pell Grant

35%

Average Aid Awarded

Federal Grant Aid

$6,107

State Grant Aid

$5,906

Institution Grant Aid

$9,740

Pell Grant

$3,700

Federal Aid based on Family Income

Family Income

Average Federal Aid Per Year

Under $30,000

$10,898

$30,001 - $48,000

$4,427

$48,001 - $75,000

N/A

$75,001 - $110,000

N/A

Over $110,000

N/A