$4,344

Avg. Federal Grant

$5,584

Avg. Federal Loan

$13,563,663

Total Aid Awarded

University of Wisconsin - River Falls Financial Aid and Scholarships

Students Receiving Aid Percent of Students Receiving Financial Aid.

51%

Total Aid Amount Average Total Aid Awarded per year.

$13.564M

Financial Aid Official Website

https://www.uwrf.edu/FinancialAid/

Among them are scholarship programs such as Academic Excellence Scholarship, David L. Gasser Memorial Scholarship, Frank and Hildegarde Goodrich Family Scholarship, and NTA La Macchia Family Scholarship. As many as 89% of the students at UWRF get some sort of financial aid, and the total amount of assistance/loans provided is more than $18,956,016 in a year. At UWRF, the total percentage of applicants who receive the Federal Grant stands at 28%. On the other hand, 72% of the candidates get the Student Grant, 45% receive the Institution Grant, and 28% get the Pell Grant. Moreover, the average aid amount for Federal Grant awardees stands at $4,334, while the same comes to $2,020 for State Grant receivers and $1,543 for Institution Grant awardees. As far as the Pell Grant beneficiaries are concerned, the average aid received stands at $4,084. The annual family income of the applicants is also considered for determining the total financial assistance that they will be eligible for. Alternatively, the candidates can also avail of monetary benefits like student loans, apart from financial grants and scholarship schemes to pay for their studies. In contrast to grants and scholarships, student loans are taken by the candidates at a certain rate of interest. Candidates are also required to repay these loans within a given period. Every year, around 61% of the applicants to University of Wisconsin-River Falls opt for student loans.

Financial Aid Breakdown

Student Receiving Aid

Federal Grant Aid

28%

State Grant Aid

20%

Institution Grant Aid

42%

Pell Grant

28%

Average Aid Awarded

Federal Grant Aid

$4,344

State Grant Aid

$2,616

Institution Grant Aid

$1,470

Pell Grant

$4,101

Federal Aid based on Family Income

Family Income

Average Federal Aid Per Year

Under $30,000

$8,159

$30,001 - $48,000

$7,931

$48,001 - $75,000

$3,830

$75,001 - $110,000

$1,367

Over $110,000

$861

Student Loans for University of Wisconsin - River Falls

Average Loan Amount Average Loan Amount received per year.

$7,246/Year

Students Taking Out Loans

64%

Loan Default Rate

3.9%

Other Colleges In Wisconsin


Online Education at Lakeland University

The university offers 53 flexible online programs across 9 disciplines for those who can’t attend classes in person. The students can attend classes and complete their assignments according to their time and schedule.

Plymouth, Wisconsin 4 years Private Not-For-Profit

Madison, Wisconsin 4 years Private For-Profit

A private university by the name of College of Menominee Nation is located in Keshena, WI. The foundation of College of Menominee Nation was laid down in the year 1993. At College of Menominee Nation, the total enrolment stands at 191. The school has an academic staff of 38 who teach various cour

Keshena, Wisconsin 4 years Private Not-For-Profit

Other Public Colleges

Various academic affiliation of this university are -

  • URA: Universities Research Association.

  • APLU: Association of Public and Land grant Universities.

  • ABOR: Arizona Board of Regents

    Tempe, Arizona 4 years Public

Port Charlotte, Florida 2 years Public

Online Education at MCC

Most of the students at the college opt for online courses as these courses have the flexibility to provide a learning enviro

Kansas City, Missouri 2 years Public