About the Scholarship
The Elesa Crump Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established in 2011 by Peggy and Kenneth Crump in memory of their daughter. This scholarship is given to those students who are either graduating high school senior or enrolled their name for graduation in 26 northernmost countries of Texas Panhandle and they have some disability factors(physical, mental, or learning)
How to apply for this scholarship?
1.Must apply through AAF
2. The students who will apply for this scholarship must be a student of the community college, or technical school in Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, North Dakota, or South Dakota
3. The goal will be achieving an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
The amount awarded for this scholarship program:
The award amount is $1000 per each student.
Students can avail a maximum 2 awards but 1 for an academic year.
Deadline for this award:
Deadline for this award is 8th of February.
- An applicant must be a graduating senior from high school or currently enrolled in any college.
- A student must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or better out of 4 to be eligible for the scholarship.
- An applicant must attend Amarillo College or Texas A&M University in any major.