About the Scholarship
The "Minnesota State Memorial Endowment Scholarship" award is awarded by the organization 'ESA Foundation'. This scholarship is established in 1929 for the eligible U.S, Australian and Canadian students. This scholarship is for tuition, registration fees, books, dormitory fees, or any other college fees or academic expenses.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Applications are available on the official website 'ESA Foundation' and all the applicants must access the online application in order to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant has to log in into the official website before applying for this scholarship.
- $5 will chargeable for this application.
- The applicant has to log in to the website first for applying.
- A student must submit a copy of his/her birth certificate or passport (preferred) or alien registration card.
- Applicant must have to submit FAFSA or TASFA certificate.
A student must submit the Official scorecards of ACT/SAT to demonstrate the completion of the graduation semester as well as academic performance.
A student must also submit two reference letter.
In addition to that applicant must write and submit and a two-page essay on a topic listed in the scholarship application.
All the official transcripts including average grade point of college and reference letters must be sent as PDF files.
The awarded amount for the scholarship:
The amount awarded for this scholarship is $2,200 per year and is non-renewable. The number of awards given to the eligible candidates is one.
The deadline of the scholarship:
The deadline for the scholarship is the 1st of February.
The applicant should be a high school senior or undergraduate or graduate student.
He/she should reside in Minnesota.
His/Her grade point average should be of 3.0 or higher.