About the Scholarship
NSPS Fellows Scholarship in Surveying is accredited by the National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS) Foundation.
In order to be a part of this scholarship program, The applicant must be a student member of the National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS).
Additionally, it is important that a student is enrolled in four-year degree programs in surveying or in closely related degree programs such as geomatics or surveying engineering.
How to apply for this scholarship?
- Candidates must have to complete their application form that can be accessed online through the National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS) website.
- Students must submit their official transcripts of college or institution while applying for this scholarship.
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation. In that at least two letters must be from his/her faculty members.
- In addition to that, a brief statement indicating educational objectives, plans of study and financial need must be submitted.
- The understudies applying for this award must present a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application to demonstrate the financial status of their family towards the academic study.
This scholarship provides $2000 annually which is non-renewable. The total number of awards offered through this scholarship is limited to one deserving candidates each year based on the students meeting their requirements.
All the applicants and documents required must be sent to the financial aid department of the organization on or before January 15, 2020. Any application sent post-January will be disqualified and will not be considered for the valuation.
Students must be enrolled in any four-year degree programs in surveying or in closely related degree programs such as geomatics or surveying engineering.
An applicant must be legal citizen of the United States to be eligible for the scholarship.
Scholarships you may also be interested in
For more, you can visit our College Scholarships Directory