Bay Path University Admissions
Applicants can call/write/email to the university administration for information on the programs Bay Path University offers, and regarding any doubts related to the admission procedure. Through open houses, special events, or webinars, the admission staff will help you tick off the boxes on your “what I want in an education” list. The admissions staff also works closely with our financial aid staff, and the combined effort makes the admissions process at Bay Path University not only easier but also highly personalised. You can reach the university's financial aid counsellors as well by phone, email, or in-person.
The acceptance rate at Bay Path University is 62.9%, which means that the university is fairly competitive. The university offers a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, certificate courses, and online degree programs. Applying is the first step, and the university’s website guides through the admission process if you wish to know how the process works. You can find all the requirements for the different courses in the dedicated admission requirements section below.
SAT Scores you need to get in
The average SAT score of the candidates who get accepted to BPU is 1065. But, in some cases, those who have a SAT score of 960 or below may also be given admission to BPU. Around 59% of the applicants furnish their SAT scores in order to be considered for admission by the university.
ACT Scores you need to get in
Coming to the ACT scores that candidates need to get accepted to Bay Path University, the latest data suggests that one requires an average ACT score of 22. Moreover, most of the candidates accepted by Bay Path University have composite ACT scores in the range of 19-25. The minimum ACT composite score that is required in order to be considered for admission by BPU currently stands at 19. The latest information shows that 5% of the applicants submit their ACT scores for admission to this institute.
Estimated GPA Requirements & Average GPA
Grade Points Average (GPA)
You need to have an average GPA of 3.2 or higher on a scale of 4 in high-school to get into Bay Path University. To know more about the Grade Point Average system visit our blog.
Bay Path University admission process
- Students should fill the online application which takes just minutes to complete it
- An admission counsellor will contact the students by the next business day to confirm the application of the students
- The students will be advised by the admission counsellor to send the transcripts
- The admission counsellor will set up a time to talk with the students about their further goals, areas of interests, financial aid process and any special concerns they have
- The admissions committee will make its decision in one or two days once the application and all other necessary materials are received and the students will be notified immediately about their application.
Bay Path University Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Degree Programs
- A completed application should be submitted by the students
- Students should have official high school and college transcripts
- Students should submit an essay
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or guidance counsellor should be submitted by the students
- Students should submit their SAT or ACT score
Bay Path University Requirements for Graduate Degree Programs
- Students should submit a completed application
- Students should be having a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher in their undergraduate and other degrees
- Students should submit their updated resume
- Students should submit an essay of at least 250 words
- Students undertaking the Applied Behaviour Analysis program should submit a copy of their MTEL results and a copy of their current teaching license (optional)
- Two letters of recommendations should be submitted by the students
- The students will be interviewed by Bay Path University
Note: The recommendation forms and official transcripts should be mailed directly to Bay Path University’s Office of Graduate Admissions
Bay Path University Requirements for Transfer Students
- Students should submit a completed application
- Official high school transcripts and college transcripts should be sent directly to Bay Path University
- Students with fewer than 12 credits should apply through traditional first-year admission
- Students should submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher or an administrator
- A one to three pages graded paper or typed essay that addresses what the students hope to gain from their university experience as well as what they bring to the Bay Path University should be submitted by the students
- Students will be interviewed either in person or by phone.
Bay Path University Admissions for International Students
A rich tradition of international student enrolment is enjoyed by Bay Path University. To enrol in any of the associate or baccalaureate degree programs, students are required to have a minimum TOEFL score of 71 on the Internet-based test or a 5.5 bandwidth score in the IELTS, a ‘C’ or higher overall average in high school.
Bay Path University Admission Requirements for International Students
- Students should send a completed application
- Students should pay non-refundable application fees of $25
- Students should send their official high school transcripts which should be in English
- Students should submit their TOEFL score
- Students should send a certified bank statement which should be in English and converted to U.S dollars providing evidence of appropriate financial support
- Two letters of recommendations should be submitted by students
- A typed essay should be sent to the university
Accepts Coalition App
Bay Path University is a rolling admissions school, which means that while the applications and the deposits may be received even past the deadline of August 1.
Acceptance Rate and Admission Statistics
|Percentage of admitted who Enrolled (Admission Yield)||15%||NA||15%|
Credit for Life Experiences
Many universities in the US incentivize students by assisting them to earn university credit by opting for certain courses available in high school. There are many such programs for the students, and some of the popular programs are AP Credit, CLEP (Credit for Life Experiences), and Dual Enrollment (also known as Dual Credit). Different colleges follow different policies regarding these credits. Such programs also have various benefits for the students; they include a higher GPA, increased chances of completing a degree, and a shorter time to obtain a degree. In order to avail CLEP and AP credits, students can visit the collegeboard.org website and request to submit the scores to the university of their choice.