Park University Admissions
Park University, a nonprofit institution offers both undergraduate and graduate programs.
The motto at Park University is fides et labor, which is Latin for faith and work. Students wishing to enroll at Park University will have to complete their application and submit an application fee of $35 which is non-refundable.
Admissions Process at Park University
- Application must be filed online at www.park.edu
- An application fee of $35 has to be paid by the applicants. International non-immigrant students have to pay an application fee of $75. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Official transcripts from previously attended secondary or post-secondary institutions have to be submitted to the University for consideration.
- Evidence of high school graduation has to be submitted to the University. This evidence can be in the form of a GED certificate, an Official transcript(s) from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution(s) from which the student has earned a minimum total of 60 credit hours or an associate’s degree and so on.
- Prior to starting at a course of their choice, applicants must sit through an English and Math assessment.
- International non-immigrant students will have to prove their proficiency at the English language.
- Admission criteria for undergraduate, international students, transfer students, and students wishing to pursue graduate courses may vary. For more information, students can visit the official website.
ACT/SAT at Park University
No ACT/SAT is required or as considered as an important factor to get into Park. However, a candidate has to maintain decent academic records previously to get in.
Park University Admissions Office
8700 N.W. River Park Dr., Parkville, MO 64152
M-Th: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. and F: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Phone - (816) 746-2533
Fax - (816) 584-2151
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
SAT Scores you need to get in
SAT scores have been considered a good way to help colleges interpret the students' overall academic performance. But it is important to note that there is no concrete information regarding the average SAT score or similar requirements for admission to Park University. Notably, at the university, SAT scores are not one of the mandatory requirements to get an admission.
ACT Scores you need to get in
ACT scores weigh a lot of importance and make a candidate a strong applicant for securing admission to any university or a university of their choice. However, Park University does not put much emphasis on the ACT scores of an applicant. But candidates can submit their ACT scores for securing admission to the university. There is no official data about the minimum requirements concerning the ACT scores that has been made publically available.
Estimated GPA Requirements & Average GPA
Grade Points Average (GPA)
An applicant has to maintain a GPA of at least 3 out of 4 in their high school to be eligible to get into the university. This proves that the university is moderately difficult to get in.
Additionally, evidence of high school graduation has to be submitted to the University. This evidence can be in the form of a GED certificate, an Official transcript(s) from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution(s) from which the student has earned a minimum total of 60 credit hours or an associate’s degree and so on.
Considered but not required
A candidate has to fulfill the following admissions requirements to get into the Park.
- All applicants must complete the application online.
- An application fee of $35 has to be paid by students. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Students must submit their official transcripts for consideration.
- Students will also have to provide evidence of high school graduation.
Accepts Coalition App
Apart from submitting the documents and other required information, the candidates should also deposit an application fee of $35. The application deadline of the university depends on several factors. Fall applications, the most popular among students, usually start from September and might go on till April. A September deadline usually pertains to early decision, while the final deadline is in April. Notably, to be eligible for scholarships, students might have to apply before the early deadline. This is why it is always recommended to apply early.
Acceptance Rate and Admission Statistics
|Percentage of admitted who Enrolled (Admission Yield)||NA||NA||NA|
Credit for Life Experiences
Most universities in the US incentivize students by helping them obtain university credits through certain courses, which are available in high school. Some of such popular programs available for the students include AP Credit, CLEP (Credit for Life Experiences), and Dual Enrollment (also known as Dual Credit). Different colleges have different policies regarding such credits. These programs are designed to provide various benefits to students, such as a shorter time to complete a degree, increased chances of finising a degree, and a higher GPA. Students who are interested in these courses and want to avail CLEP and AP credits can simply visit collegeboard.org and request to submit the scores to any university of their choice.