$4,693

Avg. Federal Grant

$5,158

Avg. Federal Loan

$26,961,128

Total Aid Awarded

Santa Rosa Junior College (SRJC) Financial Aid and Scholarships

Students Receiving Aid Percent of Students Receiving Financial Aid.

45%

Total Aid Amount Average Total Aid Awarded per year.

$26.961M

Financial Aid Official Website

https://financialaid.santarosa.edu/

Such schemes include AWA Scholarship Awards, CCNMA Scholarship, Cal Grant A, and Cal Grant B. Notably, 75% of the students at Santa Rosa Junior College get some kind of financial aid every year, and the total amount of assistance/loans provided adds up to around $1,357,331. Notably, a total of 26% of the applicants to Santa Rosa Junior College receive the Federal Grant every year. On the other hand, 74% of the candidates get the Student Grant, 47% receive the Institution Grant, and 26% get the Pell Grant. Moreover, the average aid amount for Federal Grant awardees stands at $4,870, while the same comes to $1,857 for State Grant receivers and $1,046 for Institution Grant awardees. And, for the Pell Grant awardees, the average aid amount is $3,760. The annual family income of the applicants is also considered for determining the total financial assistance that they will be eligible for. Apart from financial grants and scholarships, candidates can also avail of monetary benefits like student loans to fund their education. In contrast to grants and scholarships, student loans are taken by the candidates at a certain rate of interest. While grants and scholarship schemes do not require repayment, student loans should be repaid by the applicants within a given period. At Santa Rosa Junior College, the percentage of candidates who opt to avail of student loans is around 1%.

Financial Aid Breakdown

Student Receiving Aid

Federal Grant Aid

34%

State Grant Aid

56%

Institution Grant Aid

48%

Pell Grant

34%

Average Aid Awarded

Federal Grant Aid

$4,693

State Grant Aid

$1,968

Institution Grant Aid

$972

Pell Grant

$4,643

Federal Aid based on Family Income

Family Income

Average Federal Aid Per Year

Under $30,000

$8,475

$30,001 - $48,000

$7,618

$48,001 - $75,000

$4,528

$75,001 - $110,000

$4,677

Over $110,000

$1,522

Student Loans for Santa Rosa Junior College (SRJC)

Average Loan Amount Average Loan Amount received per year.

$5,158/Year

Students Taking Out Loans

1%

Loan Default Rate

8.5%

Other Colleges In California

#N/A

San Francisco, California 4 years Public


Online Education at USC

The university provides 112 online programs across 17 disciplines including Business Management, Nursing, Human Services, Public Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Law, Education, Accounting, Health Science, Design, Science, F

Los Angeles, California 4 years Private Not-For-Profit

With a student population of more than 3806 the school focuses on imparting a curriculum that integrates technical knowledge with artistic creativity and exploration. The student-faculty ratio is 24:1. The programs are designed to deliver hands-on learning by a staff of industry professionals. by

Hollywood, California 4 years Private For-Profit

Other Colleges In Santa Rosa

Empire College is a private university located in Santa Rosa, CA. Around 81% of the students are females and 19% are males. Notably, Empire College is also home to an ethnically diverse student population. At EC around 44% belong to Hispanic ethnicity, 42% are white, and 3% are Black or African A

Santa Rosa, California 4 years Private For-Profit

Located in Santa Rosa, California, Lytles Redwood Empire Beauty College Inc is a private university. Taking into account all the courses offered at Lytles Redwood Empire Beauty College Inc, the total enrolment stands at 115. The school has a total of 8 academic staff. These faculty teach differen

Santa Rosa, California -2 years Private For-Profit

Other Public Colleges

Various academic affiliation of this university are -

  • URA: Universities Research Association.

  • APLU: Association of Public and Land grant Universities.

  • ABOR: Arizona Board of Regents

    Tempe, Arizona 4 years Public

Great Basin College is a public university located in Elko, Nevada. Taking into account all the courses offered at Great Basin College, the total enrolment stands at 3,852. The school has an academic staff of 226 who teach various courses to the students. Speaking of gender distribution, there are a

Elko, Nevada 4 years Public


Online Education at Cerritos College

University offers a diverse range of programs both online and offline. Offline courses are offered as they are cost effective and have the flexibility of the schedule.

  • Cerritos Colle

Norwalk, California 2 years Public