Net Price can be defined as the total cost for attaining education at a college after taking factors such as scholarships, grants, and financial aids into account. Net Price is dependent on factors such as family income and financial needs. The average net price for attending Utah is $12738.
Family income greatly determines the tuition families will pay. Income groups are divided into 5 brackets. A family with an income between $75,00-110,000 will have a starkly different net price as compared to a family income between $30,001-48,000. It's important to study these 5 brackets carefully.
- The fist brackets constitute income below $30,000. This income bracket averages a net price of $10,888
- The second bracket includes income between $30,001-48,000. The average net price averages around $10,853 for this bracket.
- Families earning between $48,001-75,000 fall in the third bracket. The net price averages $12,870 for this bracket.
- The fourth bracket falls between the income of $75,001-110,000. The average net price is around $16,073.
- Lastly, income above $110,000 has a net price of $16,746.
A Net Price Calculator is provided to applicants so that they can better add up their costs and estimate how much they will spend in a year.