910 - 1080
17 - 21
Our Lady of the Lake University (OLLU) Admissions
Our Lady of the Lake University has an acceptance rate of 91%, out of which the acceptance rate of boys is about 90% and the acceptance rate of girls is about 92%. Last year the total number of total enrolled graduates was 3,212 out of which the number of boys was 772 and the number of girls was 2,440.
The students who want to get admission in Our Lady of the Lake University need to fill up the online application form that is available on their official website. After submission and reviewing of the test scores that are obtained by the applicant, the administrative officials will contact the applicant for the further process as per the admission is concerned.
SAT Scores you need to get in
910 - 1080
Applicants Submitting SAT
The SAT score required in Evidence-based reading and writing is 510 and the SAT score required in Math is 495, in order to get admission to Our Lady of the Lake University.
- The percent of students submitting their SAT scores for getting admission in Our Lady of the Lake University is about 79%.
- The SAT composite 25th score for getting admission in Our Lady of the Lake University is about 910.
- The SAT composite 75th score for getting admission in Our Lady of the Lake University is about 1080.
- The average SAT score for getting admission to Our Lady of the Lake University is about 1,000.
ACT Scores you need to get in
17 - 21
Applicants Submitting ACT
The ACT score required in the Composite section is 19, the ACT score required in the English section is 18, and the ACT score required in the Math section is 19.
- The percent of students submitting their ACT scores for getting admission in Our Lady of the Lake University is about 40%.
- The ACT composite 25th score for getting admission in Our Lady of the Lake University is about 50.
- The SAT composite 75th score for getting admission in Our Lady of the Lake University is about 63.
- The average ACT composite score for getting admission in Our Lady of the Lake University is about 56.
Estimated GPA Requirements & Average GPA
Grade Points Average (GPA)
A high GPA is required for a candidate to be accepted at Our Lady of the Lake University. Generally, having a good GPA helps the applicant stand out from the crowd and also improves their chances to secure admission into any college/university of their choice. However, data regarding the average high school GPA of the applicants who get accepted by Our Lady of the Lake University is not currently available. Having a solid idea of the requirements for admission to Our Lady of the Lake University, including the necessary documents to be submitted, can be very helpful for the applicants. They should also know what information the university considers for making admission decisions. The students must also submit several important documents to the university such as the Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, and Admission test scores (SAT/ACT). Apart from these, candidates are recommended to furnish other documents like Completion of college-preparatory program for admission.
Neither required nor recommended
Accepts Coalition App
Under normal circumstances, the deadline is maintained on August 1. Moreover, the application fee for undergraduate students is $35 and the application fee for graduate students is $40.
Acceptance Rate and Admission Statistics
|Percentage of admitted who Enrolled (Admission Yield)||9%||9%||9%|
Credit for Life Experiences
Most of the universities in the US incentivize students by helping them earn university credit by taking certain courses in high school. Some of such famous programs are Dual Enrollment (also known as Dual Credit), AP Credit, and CLEP (Credit for Life Experiences). Each university has its own policy regarding these credits. Some of the benefits of using such programs are a shorter time to finish a degree, a higher GPA, and an increased chance of completing a degree. To avail AP and CLEP credits, please visit collegeboard.org and ask them to submit the scores to the university of their choice.