Phagans Beauty College Admissions
The means employed by the faculty at Phagans into teaching the students are bound to reshape the latter into professionals in the beauty industry.
Phagans Beauty College Admissions Process
- Step 1: Interested applicant can schedule a meeting with a representative for admission to college. Applicants will participate in the viewing of the Admissions workshop and a tour of the college. Applicants should avail an Admissions Packet. The things that the applicant must be carrying with himself/herself include a birth certificate or passport, High School Diploma or GED, social security card, and the driver’s license. If the students want, they can even sit and observe one class and can avail a complimentary service at the student salon.
- Step 2: The Admissions Packet must be completed and taken to a meeting with the financial advisors. In order to be considered for any financial aid, the applicant must fill the FAFSA. The budget form, which is a part of the Admissions Packet, must be completed and brought during the meeting.
- Step 3: A fully completed Admissions Packet, along with the necessary documents and an application fee of $50 must be turned in.
- Step 4: Following the completion of the aforementioned steps, the students will be accepted for enrolment. Then the students can be a part of the orientation program. The students are also required to sign the enrolment agreement.
- Step 5: After the completion of all the necessary steps, the students can begin their studies at the college.
SAT Scores you need to get in
Applicants Submitting SAT
SAT scores help colleges interpret the students' overall academic performance. They weigh a lot of importance. They make a candidate's profile stand out and help them become a strong applicant for securing admission to any college or college. However, it is important to note that the SAT score of an applicant is not one of the mandatory factors to get admission to Phagans Beauty College. As a result, there is no available data about the average SAT score or similar requirements to get admission here.
ACT Scores you need to get in
Applicants Submitting ACT
ACT scores are believed to make a candidate a strong applicant for securing admission to any college or college. However, at Phagans Beauty College, candidates have an option to submit their ACT scores to get a seat at the college. It must also be noted that PBC does not put much emphasis on the same. Notably, no official data about the minimum requirements concerning the ACT scores has been made publicly available.
Estimated GPA Requirements & Average GPA
Grade Points Average (GPA)
A high GPA is considered mandatory for admission by most universities/colleges. Generally, a good GPA can improve a candidate's chances to secure admission into any college of their choice. However, it must be noted that Phagans Beauty College does not follow this pattern. Candidates applying to Phagans Beauty College should also have a good idea about the requirements for admission, including the necessary documents, and all the information that is considered while making admission decisions.
It is important that the applicant brings along documents such as high school transcripts or GED, driver’s license, birth certificate or passport, and social security card to be considered for admission into the college.
The student also needs to complete the Admissions Packet that is handed to them.
Accepts Coalition App
The applicants will also be required to deposit an application fee of $50 along with submitting the required documents and information. Every college and college has its own application deadlines, but they fall around the same time. Early applicants (early action, early decision, or single-choice early action) generally need to get their applications in November which varies for different universities. In the due course of scrutinizing applications, the varsity also considers various factors to make error-less decisions. Fall applications, which are rather preferred by the students, start in September and usually go on till April. Though the final deadline is in April, a deadline has been set in September as well. As the varsity also provides scholarships, those students who wish to be considered for such grants must apply by September, i.e., before the April-deadline, so that the scrutinizing processes can be carried out properly. These scholarships will help the students fund their education and also help them be a part of other initiatives hosted by the sponsoring team.
Credit for Life Experiences
Most universities in the US incentivize students by helping them obtain college credits through certain courses, which are available in high school. Some of such popular programs available for the students include AP Credit, CLEP (Credit for Life Experiences), and Dual Enrollment (also known as Dual Credit). Different colleges have different policies regarding such credits. These programs are designed to provide various benefits to students, such as a shorter time to complete a degree, increased chances of finising a degree, and a higher GPA. Students who are interested in these courses and want to avail CLEP and AP credits can simply visit collegeboard.org and request to submit the scores to any college of their choice.