$4,622

Avg. Federal Grant

$3,196

Avg. Federal Loan

$7,930,776

Total Aid Awarded

Paradise Valley Community College Financial Aid and Scholarships

Students Receiving Aid Percent of Students Receiving Financial Aid.

28%

Total Aid Amount Average Total Aid Awarded per year.

$7.931M

Financial Aid Official Website

N/A

As many as 64% of the students at PVCC get some sort of financial aid, and the total amount of assistance/loans provided is more than $2,586,701 in a year. The total percentage of candidates applying to Paradise Valley Community College who receive the Federal Grant is 41%. On the other hand, 59% of the candidates get the Student Grant, 29% receive the Institution Grant, and 41% get the Pell Grant. Furthermore, the average aid for the Federal Grant receivers is $4,722, and the same stands at $612 for State Grant awardees and $1,894 for Institution Grant recipients. On the other hand, the average aid received by the Pell Grant awardees is $3,634. Among other things, the annual family income of the applicant plays a major role in determining the total financial aid they are actually eligible to receive. Apart from financial grants and scholarships, candidates can also avail of monetary benefits like student loans to fund their education. In contrast to grants and scholarships, student loans are taken by the candidates at a certain rate of interest. Moreover, the funds received through these loans will have to be repaid within a given timeframe. At PVCC, an estimated number of 10% of the applicants choose to go for student loans.

Financial Aid Breakdown

Student Receiving Aid

Federal Grant Aid

40%

State Grant Aid

1%

Institution Grant Aid

28%

Pell Grant

40%

Average Aid Awarded

Federal Grant Aid

$4,622

State Grant Aid

$600

Institution Grant Aid

$1,889

Pell Grant

$4,570

Federal Aid based on Family Income

Family Income

Average Federal Aid Per Year

Under $30,000

$5,261

$30,001 - $48,000

$4,582

$48,001 - $75,000

$1,907

$75,001 - $110,000

$136

Over $110,000

$324

Student Loans for Paradise Valley Community College

Average Loan Amount Average Loan Amount received per year.

$3,196/Year

Students Taking Out Loans

12%

Loan Default Rate

14.5%